USING ONLINE ADVANCEMENT
HOW TO USE ONLINE ADVANCEMENT IN BROWSER COMPATIBILITY MODE
- Open up Internet Explorer version 9 or 10. (Below: How to check what version of Internet Explorer you have)
- Press Alt key on your keyboard to bring up the top menu or click on the gear icon at the far right. Then go to Tools > Developer Tools. Alternatively you can just press the F12 key on your keyboard.
- This will bring up the IE developer tools which will allow you to select a compatibility mode or a previous version to run Internet Explorer in.
HOW TO DETERMINE WHAT VERSION OF INTERNET EXPLORER
- Hit the “ALT” key on your keyboard to display the menu at the top of browser window (if you have an older version the menu may already be visible)
- The menu should contain “File”, “Edit” “View”, etc. Look for the “Help” menu item. It should be one of the last menu items
- Click on the “Help” menu item and scroll down on the popup menu to “About Internet Explorer”
- Click “About Internet Explorer”. A window will open that displays the current Version # installed on your computer.