Units can now submit advancement for unit youth members online. Use Internet Advancement to add ranks, merit badges and awards, and update information on existing advancement. Please be aware of the Browser Compatibility Requirements for the Internet Advancement System. Internet Explorer 9 and Internet Explorer 10 will only work in browser compatibility mode.
To use Internet Advancement:
- Select the unit advancement processor. This person must have Internet connectivity and Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5 or better.
- Obtain a unit ID code from the council. The unit advancement processor attends the September roundtable, and can obtain the unit ID code there. In the meantime the Council will have sent the ID code to the Unit Leader.
- Gather information for advancement, including merit badge applications and advancement records with dates.
- Click Internet Advancement on this page. Follow the instructions in Internet Advancement to process advancements and print an advancement report.Have the appropriate people sign the printed unit advancement report and submit it to the council. Save a copy for your files.
- Units should submit monthly before the end of each month, or more often if needed. In December, submit a report before the end of the month to update unit and council statistics.
For help or assistance with Internet Advancement, please contact the Scout Achievement Center at (513) 577-7700 or send an email to email@example.com.