Dan Beard Council Hosts National BSA NextConnect Marketing Summit
The 2018 NextConnect Marketing Summit will be held April 23-24 in Cincinnati, Ohio.
The 2018 NextConnect Marketing Summits will connect key volunteers and marketing and communication professionals to help ensure they are informed and prepared to reach new audiences with the Family Scouting program.
Presentations are designed to introduce the family program and provide attendees with information, strategies, tools, and resources to onboard chartered organizations, start new units, recruit new families, and deliver outstanding programs.
NextConnect is a great opportunity to:
- Hear from marketing and communication experts
- Network with marketing and membership peers
- Get the latest information and research
- Find the newest marketing tools and resources
- Hear best practices from councils across the nation
Cost: There is no cost to participants for the event. Attendee is responsible for transportation and housing costs.
|Dan Beard Council
| Monday and Tuesday
April 23-24, 2018
– Registration: 4 – 6 p.m.
– Welcome reception: 6 – 7 p.m.
– Dinner: 7 – 9 p.m.
Register today at: https://goo.gl/forms/pM63KAX53LixVSYZ2
For a sampling of the types of presentations and conversations you’ll be a part of at NextConnect, take a quick look at a few of the topics that were discussed in 2017:
2017 NextConnect Summit — Atlanta
The following presentations were given at the Atlanta NextConnect Summit, held April 24-25 at the offices of the Atlanta Area Council:
- Diversity and Inclusion — Ron Oats, Chief Diversity Officer and Southern Region director
- Membership Update — Mark Logemann, Membership Growth group director
- Remaining Relevant to Today’s Family — Jon Bridges and Emi Gagnani, Chick-Fil-A
- Let’s Get Social: A Discussion About Our Online Presence — Patrick Hill and Colleen Murphy, Jackson Spalding
- Chief Marketing Officer Advisory Board — Alton Adams, KPMG
2017 NextConnect Summit — New Jersey
The following presentations were given at the New Jersey NextConnect Summit, held April 27-28 at the
Patriots Path Council offices:
- Five Keys to Delivering Powerful Experiences that Connect with Today’s Families — Amy Henry, Strottman
- Finding and Engaging Community Influencers — Cooper Munroe, The Motherhood
- Activating Hispanic Moms Through Grassroots Efforts in the Digital Space — Holly Pavlika, Collective Bias
- Millennial Moms: Demographics and Public Polling Data on Millennial Moms and Parenting — James Delorey, Global Strategy Group
- Adopting a Customer-Centric Focus — Keith Sutter, Johnson & Johnson