VIRTUAL MERIT BADGE CHALLENGE
This June, the Dan Beard Council, BSA will be offering a new Virtual Merit Badge Challenge for Scouts BSA beginning Monday, June 15, 2020 and runs through Friday, June 26, 2020, that will offer various merit badges to over 400 Scouts in the Scouts BSA program! The cost is $15 to register, and then $10 for each additional virtual merit badge course. Plus, each Scout receives a patch! Registration for these Virtual Merit Badge Courses opens Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 12pm.
In this Virtual Merit Badge Challenge, Scouts will:
- Interact with a counselor virtually
- Utilize prerecorded instruction to learn some material
- Complete worksheets and activities on own time
- Submit completed worksheets & potentially videos to counselor to demonstrate completed requirements
- Follow up with the counselor. This may be required to complete the badge
- Have a deadline, and partials will be given after that date so the Scout can finish up at their leisure
VIRTUAL MERIT BADGE COURSES OFFERED
THE NATION /
CITIZENSHIP IN THE WORLD
HOW TO APPLY DISCOUNTS
If you would like to apply the payments that you have made on your Camp Friedlander registration, please use the discount code CFRefund. If you would like to apply payments that you have made on an NYLT registration, please use the discount code NYLTRefund. Please be advised that if the payments that have already been made do not cover the cost of this registration, you will be invoiced for the difference. If your payments exceed the cost of this program, you will receive your refund at the conclusion of our summer program.