Registration for Peterloon opens on April 1st at 9:00 am. Early registration will be open until August 11th. On August 12th, regular registration will remain open until September 11th after which no registrations will be accepted (no exceptions). Campsites will be assigned in order of registration with units that register sooner being closer to the Action Center.
Costs for Peterloon are below:
Scouts & Adults (all weekend): $19 before August 11th ($26 August 12th - September 11th)
Webelos: $19 before August 11th ($26 August 12th - September 11th) *Webelos who wish to camp must register with their host Boy Scout Troop
Saturday only participants (Webelos and Scout): $10 before August 11th ($17 August 12th - September 11th). Day registration is open.
Saturday Visitors: FREE (all the time!). Visitors do not receive a patch and can not participate in activities.
Information Needed to Register your Unit for the weekend
We have simplified registration this year to make it easy for units to sign up. To register for Peterloon, you will need the following information:
- Unit Type (Troop, Crew, Team, etc.), Unit Number, District (or Out of Council)
- Unit Contact - Name, phone number, e-mail address, phone number for on-site leader
- Number of adults attending, number of youth attending, number of youth under 14/ 14 and over
Information Needed to Register Webelos for Saturday Only Participation
Saturday only registration is also simplified and requires only:
· Registering Adult Name and Contact Info
· Unit Number and District
· # Adults that will be attending with the Scouts and Webelos. There is no charge for adult visitors escorting Scouts and Webelos
· Number of Scouts and Webelos Participating on Saturday
That’s is. You will receive a confirmation email with your registration information, and can bring that to check in at Peterloon.