Written by Mike Swofford
Monday, 17 January 2011 02:37
The Cub Den is a great room for small group meetings, including Cub Scout den meetings, committee meetings, or any activity that might include arts and crafts or getting a little messy. The natural finish, wood panelling and large wooden tables give a cozy lodge feel to the room.
- 15' x 5'6'' rectangular table
- 16 chairs
- 32' LCD TV with remote control and computer VGA input
- VGA input jack on east wall
- Ethernet and VGA video cables
- Wireless and wired internet connections
- Laptop available upon separate reservation
- The arrangement of the table and chairs in the room should generally not be changed.
- All items needed to cater your function should be supplied by your group. This might include cups, silverware, serving utensils, coffee, garbage bags, cleaning supplies, etc.
- Please do not bring colored drinks (red pop, grape juice, etc.). Try to stay with light colored drinks (lemonade/tea/clear colored soft drinks, etc.).
- An instruction sheet for setting up and using A/V equipment can be found in the drawer labeled "A/V Cables."
Post-meeting Cleaning Instructions:
- Light switches should be turned on (all lights are on motion sensors, all shut off automatically).
- All window blinds should be down, but fully opened.
- All items should be removed from the room except those originally in the room.
- If necessary, the floor should be swept (a broom and dustpan is available in the janitorial closet between the restrooms) and any stains removed.
- The TV should be turned off when not in use.
- All A/V cables should be coiled and returned the drawer marked "A/V Cables."
- Remove all trash and recycling from the room and deposit in the dumpster on the east side of the building.
Other Important Information:
<-- Back to SAC Reservations
Last Updated on Monday, 31 January 2011 19:15