How to Place Your Camp Card Order
A Step-By-Step Guide for Placing Your Camp Card Order Online
Ordering Camp Cards (Initial Order) – Submit by February 15, 2018
- Go to www.danbeard.org/campcards Near the top of the page, you’ll see a button marked “Order Now”. Click that button and you will then be taken to the camp card order screen.
- Click the button that says “Next”.
- On the following screen select “Camp Card Unit Order” then Click the “Next” button.
- On the next screen enter your Unit type and number as well as your Unit’s City and State then click the “Next”button.
- On the following screen, enter the name, email address, phone number and address of your Camp Card Coordinator, then click the “Next” button.
- Your Unit information is now entered. Click the “Next” button to enter your order quantity.
- On the following screen select “Camp Card Quantity” then click the “Next” button.
- On the following screen you will type in the quantity of Camp Cards your unit would like to order in the box and then hit the “Next” button.
- On the following screen you will select your pick-up time/location from the drop down menu. You will also agree to the statements regarding payment and returns on this page. Once you answer both questions, then click the “Next” button.
- Finally, on the following page confirm your quantity and select Save Registration to Shopping Cart then click the “Next” button.
- Follow the remaining prompts to finish the checkout process. There will be no charges at this time unless you have other items saved to your ScoutTools shopping cart.
- Congratulations your Scouts are signed up to sell Camp Cards. You will receive a system generated receipt in your email shortly after you complete your order.