Dan Beard Council Field Team Assistant
Join The Dan Beard Council Field Team
Position: Field Team Assistant (21+)
The main objectives of the Field Team Assistant are to collaborate, support, assist, and help increase the success and productivity of the Field Service Team by providing administrative support, data entry and management, and other clerical tasks to support the executive staff of the team.
1. Manage district event registration for team including building registration systems, fee collection and tracking, resolving registration issues with customers, and data reporting.
2. Assist with meetings, trainings, and conferences by helping to prepare agendas, materials, reports, and other items as assigned.
3. Manage membership data including recruitment campaign tracking information, MyBSA and ScoutNet membership reporting, and assisting with membership application entry as necessary.
4. Assist in the hiring process of new District Executives by posting job openings, collecting and organizing resumes, scheduling interviews, facilitating DETA testing, sending applicant response letters, and other related assignments.
5. Assist with sending communications prepared by executive staff members to district volunteers, parents, and other constituents using mailings, mass emails, newsletters, and other methods as determined by the team.
6. General administrative support tasks including typing, letters, reports, mailings, data entry, calculation, proofing, presentation development, and other tasks to help increase the productivity of the team members.
7. Provide excellent customer service to all contacts to the team, working as a representative of the team and the council as a whole.
8. Assist with managing phone calls, emails, calendars, and other communications for the Field Director and team members as assigned.
9. Establish and maintain filing and record-keeping systems.
1. Working with a team mentality, assist with group projects and tasks necessary for the administration of the council as available. Such projects may include large mailings, packet stuffing, etc., and will be coordinated by the Office Manager.
2. Complete regular daily assignments as assigned related to cash-handling and mail opening procedures that require separation of duties and multiple hands. These assignments will be made by the Office Manager in collaboration with the Field Director.
For more information, please contact Lawerence Norman, Field Director, at (513) 577-7703 or email@example.com