The Dan Beard Council is happy to offer use of our Council Camps, Equipment, and Programs throughout the year. Non-summer usage of DBC Camps includes reservations of campsites, shelters, and program centers, equipment rental, tours, use of the shooting ranges, COPE/Climbing, aquatics events, hiking, and much more!
CLICK HERE TO SEARCH DATES FOR FACILITY RENTALS
Booking of these facilities, equipment, and activities is all processed through the new ScoutTools Reservation system. Because of high demand of our facilities and our need to know who and when the properties are being used, we require all reservations be made with at least 72 hours advanced notice. Some reservations, such as those for COPE/Climbing activities, shooting range use, or swimming/boating, require 30 days’ notice or more. As you make your camp reservations, the check-out process will allow you to submit payment by e-check, credit/debit card, or use of available funds in your unit account. Any payments of cash or checks must be submitted at the Scout Achievement Center in Evendale.
Our camps have high usage nearly every weekend, so we encourage you to make your reservations as far in advance as possible to confirm the facilities you want. Our camps have something for everyone; we look forward to hosting your group!
Here are the steps to make your camp facility reservation...
Making Camp Reservations is Easy!
- Determine the needs of your group, the dates of your event, and what activities you would like to participate in. Have the name, email, and phone number on hand for at least one Adult Leader who will be with the group during your event. Also have a good idea of the group head count (the more accurate the better!) Learn More About Our Camps here. Learn about rental costs and availibilty information here.
- Review the Camp Usage Guidelines. You must understand agree to these terms in order to make a reservation.
- CLICK HERE TO SEARCH DATES FOR FACILITY RENTALS
- Questions about reservations or Camp usage? Contact: Michael Stamat, Camp Experience Director, at 513-577-7694 or
Map of Camp Friedlander
Map of Cub World
Map of Camp Craig
Map of Camp Michaels
When You Arrive at Camp
- Be sure all group partcipants are aware of the camp policies and procedures as outlined in the Camp Usage Guidelines.
- Coordinate your arrival time with your group. You may find it useful to meet in the parking lot prior to checking in to camp.
- Campmasters will be available after 5PM on Friday.
- Check in with the Campmaster:
- If you are visiting Camp Friedlander or Camp Craig, the Campmaster can be reached by cellphone at (513) 659-9838 after 5pm on Fridays.
- If you are visiting Cub World or Lower Craig, the Campmaster can be reached by cellphone at (513) 659-9832 after 5pm on Fridays.
- If you are visiting Camp Michaels, check in with the Caretaker, Doug Eifert, at the caretaker home at the entrance to the camp.
- If no Campmaster is on duty, please check-in with the Rangers at the Rangers station.
- If you have any problems or needs during your stay, please contact the Campmasters for assistance.
- Check out with the Campmaster or Rangers before you leave camp.
<-- Back to Facilities Overview