Page 3 of 6
Camp usage is given priority to council and district events. This is to ensure the greatest impact upon our Scouting membership. Once these events have been scheduled, the camp is opened to reservations to other groups following these guidelines:
Last Updated on Saturday, 14 August 2010 09:46
- Camp Friedlander, Camp Craig, and Cub World are closed to reservations during the summer camp season. The 2011 season begins June 4 and ends August 13.
- Camps are sometimes closed to reservations during holiday weekends, hunting seasons, and large events. No reservations will be accepted during these times.
- All reservations are subject to availibility of facilities. After submitting an application to use a camp, you must confirm receipt and that your request has been approved.
- Reservations of another group will not be changed to meet the needs your group.
- Programs and activites are subject to the availability of staff and volunteers.
- Unheated shower houses as weather permits, typically between mid-April and mid-October. Two shower houses are available year-round at the Dan Beard Scout Reservation. In winter months, hot water is generally not available in shower houses.