Page 3 of 7
Last Updated on Wednesday, 27 February 2013 09:55
- Your unit's first payment is due on Monday, February 4, 2013. Payments must be in the Scout Achievement Center or postmarked by close of business on February 4.
- Two unit meetings prior to deadline, announce that $78 per Scout and extra adult will be due for all Scouts attending Camp Friedlander will be due at the following meeting.
- One unit meeting prior to the deadline, collect $78 from each Scout and extra adult.
- You are now ready to enter the online registration system. Once your Campsite Reservation Form has been submitted, a User ID and Password will be created for the person named as the Summer Camp Coordinator who can then edit, change, and update your unit's registration. Online registration is provided by Doubleknot.com and managed by the Dan Beard Council. You can use the online registration system to make your first payment. Click here for Frequently Asked Questions about the online registration system.
- If you prefer, you can use the Payment Sheet 1 to make your first payment. Print out the form, complete it, and submit with balance due to the Scout Service Center. (Note: If you use the form, an online registration account is still kept for your unit. All payments received at the Scout Achievement Center will be updated in the online system).