JOIN OUR CAMP STAFF
AVAILABLE STAFF POSITIONS
Interested in teaching Scouts ages 11-17 in an outdoor environment? Camp Friedlander, the Boy Scout Camp of the Dan Beard Council, is now hiring camp staff for 2019. Come work in an exciting outdoor environment while you teach Scouts skills that last a lifetime.
- Assist in the operation of camp
- Provide excellent program for Scouts and Scouters ranging from merit badges to open programs
- Lead outdoor education programs for youth and adults
- Make friendships that will last a lifetime
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Must be willing to live on camp from mid-June to early-August (room and board provided)
- Scouting experience preferred
Several rounds of interviews will be held through the year; the first will be in December. Every new staff member is interviewed by our camp management team to ensure that we only hire the best and to discover what area of camp might be a good fit.
After the interview, you will receive a response letter. If we have found a place for you, congratulations! Sign and return your letter of employment and we’ll follow up later with important employment forms and information on staff orientation.
CAMP STAFF ALUMNI ASSOCIATION
CAMP STAFF RESOURCES
- Available Positions
- Camp Staff Parent Approval Form
- CIT Packet
- CIT Reference Forms